Sweater Gamefowl as a strain of gamefowl has since dominated the ads for gamefowl breeds in current high-end cockfight magazines and the derby pits around the world. They’ve come a long way since Mr. Carol Nesmith first developed them not so long ago. The Filipino’s favorite sport. Regarded as the most beautiful gamecock of its time, and even today. The Whitehackles is a classic base gamefowl that is favored for breeding strong hitting fighters. Whiehackles have straight combed, are red-eyed, are 90% yellow-red in color, and the remaining 10% are spangled mustard-colored hackles. The sweater gamefowl fighting style is up in the air since they are very flying roosters. Between their deficiencies, they are birds that don’t develop very fast. But when they do, they have the right muscles at the right proportion making them killer fighters.